My practice days are Wednesdays and Fridays.

Unfortunately, I am currently unable to take on new therapy clients and my waitlist is closed.

My availability for people seeking a WPATH assessment for gender affirming medical treatments fluctuates and you are welcome to contact me via email to see if my waitlist is open.

My resource pages here also have some referral ideas.

For crisis support, please contact Lifeline on 13 11 14, Emergency Services on 000, or attend your nearest Emergency Department.

Practice location: Lygon Therapy, 622 Lygon Street, Carlton North VIC 3054

Phone: 0426 371 897


Fax: 03 8595 5102